Background row color for a Gtk::TreeView

Hello everyone,

I have another question that I hope that would be enough difficult and
elevated that will motivate everyone (who knows it, of course...) to
reply me...

I write a Gtk::TreeView with a bool type column. Like this,

Gtk::TreeView m_indlist;
m_indlist.append_column_editable("Select", m_Columns.m_col_select);

That I would like is that the background row color remains in blue
while the cell of the column "Select" is TRUE.

Thanks,

Glus.