Re: [clutter-box2dmm] clutter_box2d_get_actor() is undefined

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Are you using it from git? In general, if you call autogen.sh, you will
be using --maintainer-mode with configure, which will cause regeneration
of files from the .hg/cgg files if necessary. Otherwise, we'd have to
check for dependencies not used by tarball builds.

Yes, I use it from git. I run autogen.sh with --enable-maintainer-mode and got plenty of errors, now it's aware of my files :) I will keep trying to make things compilable. Thanks.