Re: [clutter-box2dmm] clutter_box2d_get_actor() is undefined

On Mon, 2009-11-16 at 15:00 +0200, Aarto Matti wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Aarto Matti <aarto matti gmail com>
> wrote:
>         Hello,
>
>         I would like to access C API fucntion
>         clutter_box2d_get_actor() from C++ code, how can I do it?

Well, normally I would say
a) You can use the C API together with gobj() and Glib::wrap().
and
b) You can provide patches to wrap extra API.

However, this function doesn't seem to be part of the C API. It's here:
http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=clutter-box2d/tree/clutter-box2d/clutter-box2d-actor.h#n71
but that header file is not installed, so it's just internal
implementation:
http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=clutter-box2d/tree/clutter-box2d/Makefile.am#n21

Whatever you are trying to do, you should probably ask the clutter
develoeprs how to achieve it with the C API.

www.openismus.com