Re: Gnome2 on MS Windows

Gabor Szabo said:
The whole thing actually came up because I wanted to includ a file selector
and I though I will use Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs::ChooseFile from  Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs
but that module depends on Gnome2::VFS.

looks like it needs VFS only to get the mime type of a file for
Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs::ChoosePreviewFile.

So how else can I includ a file and directory selector that is cross platform
?

Gtk2::FileChooserDialog is part of gtk+.  it does folder selection if you use
the 'select-folder' (GTK_FILE_CHOOSER_ACTION_SELECT_FOLDER) action.
Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs::ChooseFile is just a (fancy) wrapper around
Gtk2::FileChooser.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooserDialog.html

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>