Re: Gnome2 on MS Windows

As far as I understand Cygwin is not an option as I have to
supply native code to my customer.

On 4/14/05, muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
the Gnome2 and Gnome2::VFS modules in binary format for easy
installation on MS Winows.

the base libraries that these modules bind aren't available for native
win32 -- at least, not so far as i know.

On the other hand I don't understand this as Gnome itself can be installed on
native Win32.
Would someone explain me what libraries are not available ?
Are those Gnome libraries or libraries that are within the Perl module ?
What needs to be done in order to install these perl modules on native Win32 ?

Gabor