Re: Gnome2 on MS Windows

On Apr 14, 2005, at 6:58 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:

I might be missing the right documentation again but I could not find
a place to download
the Gnome2 and Gnome2::VFS modules in binary format for easy
installation on MS Winows.

the base libraries that these modules bind aren't available for native win32 -- at least, not so far as i know.

you can find cygwin versions from the cygwin ports project.
http://cygwin-ports.sourceforge.net/

--
"There's a documentary that i wanted to watch on PBS. I heard about it in NPR. ... Oh my god, did i just say that?"
  -- elysse