Re: [Evolution-hackers] Checking application of extensions and plugins for a software test installation

On Mon, 2020-11-09 at 10:24 +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:
Should any failures for the loading and integration of desirable
modules/plugins trigger corresponding clear warnings (or error
messages)?

        Hi,
you quoted the answer for this question in your own message. I miss a
point of asking it, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: It would be helpful if you Reply To List here, not Reply to All.
It works better here, at least for me. Thank you in advance.