Re: [Evolution-hackers] Checking application of extensions and plugins for a software test installation

On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 10:36 +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:

I mean from how exactly you are trying to build Evolution.

I suggest to take another look at provided information.
See also the topic like “Using a customised directory for a software
test installation”.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1199

The original poster is either evading or ignoring the question (the
word "exactly" is key). That seems to be a common pattern with the
original poster, looking at their unhelpful Gitlab tickets / comments.

I hope that you can become interested in further software evolution
here.

How is the status for the component “module-evolution-alarm-notify”?

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/tree/87732546bcfc8857cae337d3b793c858ebf5c36d/src/modules/alarm-notify

The original poster often wastes other people's time by asking vague
and broad [counter]questions, posting platitude statements and
commonplaces, and the original poster has been repeatedly unwilling to
follow best communication practices though having been pointed out.

* Do you care for questionable software behaviour according to
customised
  run time environments?

The original author usually avoids bringing up specific topics and
instead posts vague unclear questions which waste other people's time.

* How do you think about to check effects from a program start
  after an installation succeeded for another software test?

The original author usually avoids bringing up specific topics and
instead posts vague unclear questions which waste other people's time.

Just a summary,
cheers,
andre
--