Re: [Banshee-List] Need iPod support to work in FC12x64

Banshee git master now supports the DeviceKit => udisks rename, and
will start the HAL service via dbus if needed - I would guess it's
these fixes that the original poster needs.  Please test git master,
or wait until the next release comes out.

Gabriel