[Banshee-List] Need iPod support to work in FC12x64

Hi All,

$ rpm -qa banshee\*
banshee-musicbrainz-1.5.3-1.fc12.i686
banshee-1.5.3-1.fc12.i686

I have a customer with Fedora Core 12 (FC12) 64 bit edition.  Banshee works
very well, except it will not recognize his iPod.  The plugin is enabled
too.  Mind you, gtkpod works fine and I can browse to a song on the iPod
with Banshee and play it.  Banshee just won't recognize the iPod and give me
the iPod icon on the left column with everything else.

Any one know how to fix this?

Many thanks,
-T