Re: [Banshee-List] Bug 527788 "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

>Please file a bug with as many details as possible.

   Would you like for me to open a new bug? I pasted the wireshark logs a
couple of
   posts up, if that will help. Clearly, banshee is requesting the correct
CD, and
   receiving the data for the requested CD. I verified this is, in fact, the
info
   for the CD in the drive. So, in this particular case, musicbrainz has the
   correct CD, banshee calculated the hash correctly, and correctly
requested
   the CD, musicbrainz returned the data (as verified by a network sniffer).
   Banshee just doesn't seem to do anything useful with the returned data.
In
   this particular case, I don't think it's a case of music brainz not
having the
   CD.

   This is for banshee 1.2.1. I retried several times with the same cd, even
   restarting banshee between attempts. Musicbrainz has the cd, rythmbox
   saw it right away. Banshee doesn't.

   -- jamie