Re: [Banshee-List] Bug 527788 "Could not fetch metadata for CD"

2008/8/24 Caleb Sawtell <gaminggeek gmail com>
It seems to be a problem with the CD not being registered to music brains I found that if you open the CD in sound juicer it will walk you though getting it on music brains

That's possible. Can everyone test Sound Juicer using the CDs that aren't working in Banshee? Sound Juicer gives a little better feedback than Banshee does currently about whether the CD is associated with MusicBrainz.

Also, looking up the CD could show the CD, but what needs to happen is that the CD ID needs to be associated with the release for it to match successfully without intervention. It would help everyone if you could associate your CDs with MusicBrainz releases using Sound Juicer (there are other programs too, but I don't know them offhand).

Cheers,
Andrew