[xslt] Availabiity of libxslt 1.1.30 Release Candidate 1

  I have tagged the release candidate in git and pushed signed tarball
and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt/

  If there is no major issue, the plan is to have the RC2 on Thusday
and 1.1.30 out during the week-end. Then 1.1.31 should follow same
pattern and go out around Oct 1st.

  Since we didn't had a release for ages we should really give it some
testing, especially on the portability side as this is one part which can
break over time even without much actual code change,

  thanks,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/