[xslt] Next release and plans

    Hi everybody,

  I was hoping to get a release done in July but failed, what happens is
that the look at the backlog, it is overhelming and the task look too daunting
and I fail to focuse on it.

  So I plan to have a different approach, the exact same one I have been
applying successfully to the libvirt project for years: release what is
there at the beginning of the month, every month. If I can do it for libvirt
I can do it for libxml2 and libxslt.

  The plan hence is to push some of the patches I know are pending, enter
freeze tomorrow morning, make an release candidate 1 release (aka RC1),
do an RC2 on 31, i.e. Thursday, and release over the week-end. This is
exactly the same schedule as libvirt.

  If there is something missing from that release, no big deal, there will
be another one at the end of September, just make sure it gets my attention
or Nick's one and if it gets commited then it will be pushed in a release
within a month.

   Let's try to see if that works, I know that's something I can commit to
and the current way doesn't work <grin/>

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/