[xslt] Availabiity of libxslt 1.1.30 Release Candidate 2

  Nick pushed an extra patch since RC1 this should affect only exslt
so in general that's very close to RC1, but I still gatted this in git
and pushed a signed tarball and rpms to the usual place:

   ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt/

  I guess we are fine here for a release over the week-end though I may
wait to synchronize with libxml2 if that one needed a bit of delay for
the release.

  In any case if you didn't tested rc1 I highly encourage your to test
rc2,

   thanks in advance,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/