Re: [xslt] Isn't it time to make libxslt multi-threaded?

Having multiple smaller steps would allow you to apply pipelining, and
potentially also to run single steps trivially in parallel against
independent data subsets.
I want XSLT do all that stuff for me. I want multithreading and I want <xsl:cache. First will create no overhead, second will create just a bit, while both will provide me performance boost. Emulating XSLT threading by partial transformation is my last line of defense (see topic-starter-message)