Re: [xslt] Isn't it time to make libxslt multi-threaded?

Yes, due to the functional nature of XSLT, xsl:for-each and xsl:apply-templates can be parallelized automatically. It would make for an interesting project, but I doubt you'll find someone who wants to implement this on top of libxslt. I think that most users of libxslt don't need lower latency for processing of a single stylesheet.
And that's strange, I tell you. I've seing some laggy xslt-based sites and one of the most importaint problems with xslt on the web is performance and responsivness.

You wrote that you process "a huge and dedicated xml". Do you by chance load a large XML file with the "document" function? That's the only situation where I ran into performance problems in the past, because the parsed XML file won't be cached across transformations.
Our XML isn't that "large" to make things painfull, about 100kb - 500kb. And there is no way (at least I see none) to cache anything except XML as text fragments and then feed concatenation to "parse_string" (what we really do most of the time). Not too elegand, but parse_string() takes less than ~0.01s and I know what I'm paying for. I doubt I can get more of it without breaking the whole data-presentation brilliance to peaces.