Re: [xslt] Isn't it time to make libxslt multi-threaded?

Liam R E Quin, 26.07.2012 02:21:
> Much as I might like libxslt, at W3C we're currently working on XSLT 3,
> and libxslt is still on XSLT 1. It's a lot of work to implement XSLT 2
> (or 3), of course, but it might be a better place to spend money.

Well, XSLT 1 has the advantage of having a much simpler data model that
does not rely on XML Schema. I don't think it's dead yet, unless you're
doing something seriously interesting in that direction for XSLT 3.

Stefan