Re: [xslt] indentation problem and some related questions

> - get rid of unused namespaces by using exclude-result-prefixes on the stylesheet
> - if you create an element in a certain namespace, you can _not_ change the namespace later on as the namespace have become an integral part of the  element.
I'm already using exclude-result-prefixes. Also, this is not an
"elements created in a certain namespace problem", I think.
Here's an example:

XML document:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<my:entry xmlns:my="http://mynamespace.org/";
          xsi:schemaLocation="test.xsd">
<my:content xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
<h1>example data</h1>
</my:content>
</my:entry>

When I deep-copy the insides of this thing's <content> element,  I get
something like this:
<h1 xmlns:my="http://mynamespace.org/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>example
data</h1>