Re: [xslt] Patch for xsl:sort lang support

Roumen Petrov wrote:
Please find patch that is first attempt to avoid build problem after recent commits related to xsltlocale.

I'm not convinced that xsltlocale.c is correct for msvcrt:
The manuals show that rfc3066 language tags are supported but the current code ignore all of them.

I took the language codes from here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/39cwe7zf(VS.80).aspx

Also I think that _create_locale is missing before msvcrt80. The proposed patch don't resolve this in makefile based win32 build.

You're right, it seems it was introduced with VC8. Maybe it would be best to have a configure switch to disable locale support in case you want a build that runs without msvcr80.dll?

I wonder why the implementation assume that if exist xlocale.h the charmap is ascii.

Which charmap do you mean?

Nick

--
aevum gmbh