Re: [xslt] Sometimes plain text output from cron

On 9/18/07, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

  The processor uses libxml2 to load the tree associated to the stylesheet(s)
and then add attributes to it as the compilation phase. You can't get an
empty sheet just on I/O problems you will get a fatal XML error first.

Is there any way it could read just the root element and then error out?  Or perhaps read the root element and then misdiagnose the namespaces of the child elements?

I may well be barking up the wrong tree here, but the plain text output is very suggestive.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
erharold gmail com