Re: [xslt] Windows build issues with wincrypt.h

You shouldn't make changes to the source code: the will get lost with the next update. Better change your project's settings.
You can add _WIN32_WINNT=0x0400 (or whatever define you need) to the field "Preprocessor definitions" in the "C/C++" tab in the menu entry "Project/Settings" of VC6.

Servus -- Alfred

--
Alfred Mickautsch

Schuler Business Solutions AG
Karl-Berner-Str. 4
D-72285 Pfalzgrafenweiler
tel:	+49 (0)74 45 830-184
fax:	+49 (0)74 45 830-349
e-mail:	alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com