Re: [xslt] Request for a release of libxslt 1.1.21

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 05:30:51PM -0700, Marc Adkins wrote:
> I would like to second Dave Beckett's motion for a 1.1.21 release of
> libXSLT.  We've blown out of our current version of libXSLT:
[...]
> Are there any plans in motion for a next release?

  okay, okay :-)
I will do a parallel libxml2/libxslt release, since bug often get fixed
in the XPath module in libxml2. I need to see if there are things needed
first for libxml2 and possibly trivial bugs, then push both. Maybe today
because I don't think I can steal much more from my work hours.

> Thanks for considering this, and thanks especially for all the hard work
> that went into the product.  We've been using it in a production
> environment for several years now with great success.

  Thanks William, those days he's the one really chasing the bugs.