Re: [xslt] suppressing warning from document()

Rob Richards wrote:
I dont know about Perl, but when using PHP (5.1+), it's already available and you should look at using the newer xml error handling:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.libxml-use-internal-errors.php
This gives you controlled access to structured errors instead of them being output as it was in the past.
thanks, that may well give me what I need.

--
Sebastian Rahtz Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services