Re: [xslt] suppressing warning from document()

Daniel Veillard wrote:
 you need to catch the error message, which should be quite easy
if you code at the C level and at the xsltproc level a --nowarning
option similar to xmllint one should be close to trivial using the
C API.
I am not that strong, but I take the point.

or a better method to check if a file exists before
reading it?

 Not that I can think of, and that's reasonnable, such an XSLT function
would turn into an horrible security hole I'm afraid :-)
drat. oh well, thanks!

--
Sebastian Rahtz Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services