Re: [xslt] win32 builds Was: win32 build (mingw-cross compilation)

Different - no . Similar yes ;) .

Since in configure.in case for cygwin is missing I check cygwin source code package for libxslt.

It can be found cygwin mirror sites as example:
ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/gnu/cygwin/release/libxslt/libxslt-1.1.20-2-src.tar.bz2

Extract source and view libxslt-1.1.20-2.src.patch - difference to mingw is that in cygwin case patch add some modifications for python. I wonder how similar are both patches even in names of extra ldflags.

The patch for libxslt-1.1.15-2-src.tar.bz2 (please ignore modification in GNU auto-tools generated files) differ in variable name for extra ldflags.

Roumen

Rob Richards wrote:
Hi Roumen,

Roumen Petrov wrote:
Corinna,
Please, could you post recent cygwin patch used to build libxslt.

Roumen
PS: The whole email thread can be viewed at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2007-August/msg00019.html
So is there now a different patch for this?

Rob