[xslt] win32 builds Was: win32 build (mingw-cross compilation)

Corinna,
Please, could you post recent cygwin patch used to build libxslt.

Roumen
PS: The whole email thread can be viewed at http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2007-August/msg00019.html

Roumen Petrov wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 07:00:06PM +0300, Roumen Petrov wrote:
Also note difference between builds process in case of cross compilation and native build when mingw gcc compiler is used. First use GNU auto-tools
but second plain makefile-win32/Makefile.mingw. So that my short patch
doesn't affect other builds.

Cygwin for example use those.
What !?!? Yes, but not without patch !

Plus you changed code within _WIN32 sections in the C code regardless of
the compiler used at that point as I pointed out in my reply. You can't
do that.
Why not ? Then look into code and ifdef statements.

Before to discuss more details for general patch, please could someone
point why winsock should be used in libxslt ?

The patch should be a portability patch, if there are others problems
make separate patches which can be examined separately. You can't just
say 'here is a mingw-cross compilation patch' and change the behaviour
for other compilers.
My first patch don't change build for other compilers.
I sent to bugzilla only mingw related changes. Remember this !

Daniel

Roumen