Re: [xslt] preparing releases, test the CVS snapshot

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:30:42PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > I finally managed to free up a few days for libxml2 and libxslt
> > maintainance.
> > I'm going though a lot of old bug reports and made a number of changes,
> > some
> > of them are substancial, touching the SAX behaviour or file/URL handlings,
> > I suggest people check the CVS version (directly or the snapshots at
> > in the next couple of days before the
> > releases,
> Did you also fix/change the patch for the XInclude-processing in XSL-stylesheets? It's IMHO important to fix it or revert the patch, because of and similar issues (reading your mails I guess, you already know about them).

  Now I remember, as promised I moved that conditional to a new --xincludestyle

> Unfortunately I cannot test the snapshots atm, so reverting the patch and delaying the requested feature may be a possible solution too.

  Try to get someone else on the Debian side if possible to check them out,
note I will probably go over more bugfixes till the end of the week and really
push the release this week-end probably.


Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]