[xslt] preparing releases, test the CVS snapshot

I finally managed to free up a few days for libxml2 and libxslt maintainance.
I'm going though a lot of old bug reports and made a number of changes, some
of them are substancial, touching the SAX behaviour or file/URL handlings,
I suggest people check the CVS version (directly or the snapshots at
ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/) in the next couple of days before the releases,

  thanks,