Re: [xslt] Any interest in an alternative syntax for XSLT?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 01:37:53PM +0200, Bjorn Reese wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
> >  Is SLAX defined independantly ? Do you have stable pointers to the
> >spec ?
>
> I do not think so. Is it a requirement for inclusion in libxml?

  At least prior peer-review before pushing code for a new syntax sounds
the bare minimum before generating a dependancy on it. It's very easy
to get syntactic sugar wrong, fixing it at that stage is relatively easy,
fixing it once code is deployed get insane, so I'm just careful there :-)