Re: [xslt] Any interest in an alternative syntax for XSLT?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

Is SLAX defined independantly ? Do you have stable pointers to the spec ?

I do not think so. Is it a requirement for inclusion in libxml?

  I'm a bit worried. One safe thing would be to provide the code on
xmlsoft.org explaining how to integrate it even if not standard, then
proceed depending on feedback.
Or make it a non-standard option, compiled only on request, I'm undecided, more feedback would be welcome.

Phil, does the SLAX implementation require access to internal parts of
libxml/libxslt, or is it built on top of the public APIs?