Re: [xslt] Implementation of unparsed-text() (XSLT 2.0)?

-On [20060817 05:12], Daniel Leidert (daniel leidert spam gmx net) wrote:
>Just a question: ATM I don't need to use the --xinclude variable (which
>si perfect for my purpose). The xi:include element is processed in every
>case. But is this the default behaviour? If yes, what does the
>--xinclude option exactly do (or does it just affect XML files)?

--xinclude : do XInclude processing on document intput

is what a bare xsltproc invocation states (note the typo for input by the
way).

Perhaps it only concerns the XML input file.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others...