Re: [xslt] Implementation of unparsed-text() (XSLT 2.0)?

Am Mittwoch, den 16.08.2006, 11:33 -0400 schrieb Daniel Veillard:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 04:27:20PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:

[Patch to XInclude a text-file to a variable-content in XSLT]
> > Perfect. Many thanks! Could you please drop me a hint, when you commit
> > the final code to your VCS (only if you change something)? I will open a
> > bug-report in Debian (where I need this behaviour) and request to apply
> > the patch in the current xsltproc-package.
>
>   Done, just commited after basic testing, this is a safe and small patch.

Just a question: ATM I don't need to use the --xinclude variable (which
si perfect for my purpose). The xi:include element is processed in every
case. But is this the default behaviour? If yes, what does the
--xinclude option exactly do (or does it just affect XML files)?

Regards, Daniel