Re: [xslt] Problems with Libxslt

Luana,

I remember having a similar compilation problem recently, and it seemed that there were symbols that had changed in recent libxml2 from the docs on xmlsoft.org. ( I could be wrong about that )

Anyhow, I used these two lines and it seemed to work out:

	xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefaultValue = 1;
	xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1;

Both are located in globals.h. Hope that helps...

Todd Ditchendorf

Scandalous Software - Cocoa Developer Tools
http://scan.dalo.us