[xslt] Problems with Libxslt

Hi all.
I have some doubts using Libxslt.I put the library in my server to do
some transformations.

The first transformation goes well, but the second doesn't.

The second execution goes well till it finds any function of libxslt.
As in my example:

int ModToWml(string s, char* stylesheet)

     const char* params[1];
     xsltStylesheetPtr cur = NULL;
     xmlDocPtr doc, res;


     params[0] = NULL;


     xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1;

     doc = xmlParseFile("myfile.txt");



The problems happen when xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1); is called.
If I cut this line the problems will occur when
xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1; is called. And so on.

Any hints are welcome.

Luana Knoff

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]