[xslt] Problem in the improving of a rss feed

Hallo to everyone. I'm new in the xslt world and in this list. I've a problem that maybe it has been already discussed.
I'm trying to improve an xml feed display through css and xslt but  I  am not be able  to transform  correctly some html tags which are in item "description" of the rss file. In the trasformed file they look result part of the text instead of mark-up tags.
I have used "Disable-Output-Escaping=yes" but it works only on IE not Firefox and Opera. Then I have found a solution based on _javascript_ that works better than the first.
In spite of this, I would like to know if there is any solution in xslt and where I'm wrong.
I thank you in advance for attention. 

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]