Re: [xslt] key() in match pattern of xsl:key

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 05:34:11AM -0500, Joel E. Denny wrote:
Should it be possible to reference a key in the match pattern of another?
I did not find this topic addressed in the XSLT 1.0 recommendation or
elsewhere on the web.  Did I miss it?

[snip]

 I think you're reaching the limits of what the XSLT-1.0 spec specifies
and are then in "implementation specific beaviour" area. A risky place to
be in...

And, as a result, I'm guessing libxslt does not claim a specific behavior here anyway. That is, it could change without notice.

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. Too bad. It's such a nice way of computing set differences.

Joel