Re: [xslt] How to send   to not UTF-8 html output ?

В пн, 02.02.2004, в 11:24, Daniel Veillard пишет:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:22:35AM +0300, Vladimir B. Grebenschikov wrote:
> > As I just write to list I can't send nbsp sign if output is not UTF-8
> > (particular koi8-R in may case). Details in previous message to list.
> >
> >   is translated to invalid character by xslt processer instead of
> > valid entity. (As far as I know there is no character "nbsp" in KOI8-R
> > encoding, but browser understand entities)
>
>   Depends on the routine you use to translate to KOI8-R, probably coming
> from iconv(), it's certainly not libxml2 nor libxslt code which does
> that conversion.

I do not write any special code for translation, just
<xsl:output method="html" encoding="KOI8-R"/>

I guess iconv does not know anything about entities so iconv can only
report "It is not possible to translate UTF-8 character to koi8-r" and
xslt processor should substitute &#160; entity instead.

(I have tried cp1251 encoding - same problem)

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
SWsoft Inc.