Re: [xslt] How to send   to not UTF-8 html output ?

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:22:35AM +0300, Vladimir B. Grebenschikov wrote:
> As I just write to list I can't send nbsp sign if output is not UTF-8
> (particular koi8-R in may case). Details in previous message to list.
>   is translated to invalid character by xslt processer instead of
> valid entity. (As far as I know there is no character "nbsp" in KOI8-R
> encoding, but browser understand entities)

  Depends on the routine you use to translate to KOI8-R, probably coming
from iconv(), it's certainly not libxml2 nor libxslt code which does
that conversion.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine