Re[8]: [xslt] xsltproc & xinclude & entites

Hello, Daniel!

>>  Before I bugzilla this, I want to refine: <!DOCTYPE> is not added to
>>  additional documents, which are created with XSLT1.1 <xsl:document>
>>  instruction. But whole my site is created from one XML source via
>>  this instructions.
DV>   I use that a lot too (xmlsoft.org is built nearly entierely this way)
DV> except I use XHTML and the problem doesn't show up with XML output,
DV> the system and public ID are not inherited from xsl:output but
DV> put on the exslt:document (or xsl:document).
DV>   see for example http://xmlsoft.org/site.xsl
DV>  if this fails with html output please bugzilla this.
  This works, thanks!

  And problem with XInclude and entities could be workarounded with
xmllint:  insetad of `xsltproc --xinclude style.xslt site.xml' I'm
using `xmllint --xinclude --noent site.xml | xsltproc style.xslt -'
and it works.

--
               Lev Serebryakov