Re: Re[6]: [xslt] xsltproc & xinclude & entites

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 06:16:18PM +0300, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> Thursday, November 20, 2003, 5:16:46 PM, you wrote:
>
> >>  And one more question: why doesn't html serializer add <!DOCTYPE> to
> >>  output when "doctype-public" & "doctype-system" attributes are set in
> >>  <xsl:output/> tag?
> DV>   that should work, bugzilla with an example reproducing the problem, please.
>  Before I bugzilla this, I want to refine: <!DOCTYPE> is not added to
>  additional documents, which are created with XSLT1.1 <xsl:document>
>  instruction. But whole my site is created from one XML source via
>  this instructions.

  I use that a lot too (xmlsoft.org is built nearly entierely this way)
except I use XHTML and the problem doesn't show up with XML output,
the system and public ID are not inherited from xsl:output but
put on the exslt:document (or xsl:document).

  see for example http://xmlsoft.org/site.xsl

 if this fails with html output please bugzilla this.

daniel