Re: [xslt] Thread Safety Changes

Hey, remember back when Daniel Veillard said:
>   Makes sense, RFE it in bugzilla,

Sorry, I don't know what RFE is.

> Changing the internal Stylesheet processing APIs are not the right solution
> IMHO, I would rather add a new entry point for parsing a stylesheet where
> an error function and context can be provided too. I.e. keeping the API
> function oriented and trying to preserve data structures allocation and
> content as private as possible.

Okay, so you would like to see a new function, sounds right. How about
one that takes an xmlDocPtr, Error Function and Error Function context?
It will set up the Stylesheet struct and make the same calls that
xsltParseStylesheetDoc does.

--
Peter Jones <unix;c++;crypto;xml;vi;4wd;geek> [ http://pmade.org ]
PGP Fingerprint: 27AD 7922 D3BC 46A3 3627 D7B4 4240 46C3 A41E 844A