Re: [xslt] Recent changes to external entity handling?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 06:43:01AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:29:06PM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> >   I'm using the current HEAD from CVS of libxml2 and libxslt. With the
> >   CVS versions from a couple of days ago everything worked fine here, now
> >   I get this error:
> >
> >     warning: failed to load external entity "common.xsl"
> >     compilation error: file stylesheets%5Chtml-chunked.xsl line 7 element
> >     import
> >     xsl:import : unable to load common.xsl
> >
> >   html-chunked.xsl import common.xsl with this line
> >
> >     <xsl:import href="common.xsl"/>
> >
> >   Both files are in the same directory.
>
> Igor, this sounds related to your changes.
> Sebastian, what does stylesheets%5Chtml-chunked.xsl mean ?
> What is the path to your stylesheet ? If you used
>   "stylesheets\html-chunked.xsl"
> well this might be the problem, one cannot compute an URI reference
> from this,
>
>   "stylesheets\html-chunked.xsl" + "common.xsl" = "common.xsl"

The %5C is a backslash, the document's URL contains that. That should not
happen, because my intent was to slashify all backspaces on Windows and leave
them as they are on other platforms.

I'll investigate and report during this day. the best would be if Sebastian
could supply files which demonstrate the problem.

Ciao,
Igor