Re: [xslt] Recent changes to external entity handling?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 01:53:54PM +0100, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
> Could you please provide me few small files which picture the problem and
> the command-line or code used to trigger the transformation?

Okay, don't bother, I found it. Looks like the coffee I brewed that day
was missing its usual stimulative strength.

xmlCanonicPath slashifies only absolute Windows paths, which is wrong.
It must slashify everything it encounters, unless xmlParseURI says it's
okay not to.

Sorry, my blindness, my lack of caffeine. I'll commit the fix shortly.

Ciao,
Igor