Re: [xslt] Recent changes to external entity handling?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:29:06PM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   I'm using the current HEAD from CVS of libxml2 and libxslt. With the
>   CVS versions from a couple of days ago everything worked fine here, now
>   I get this error:
>
>     warning: failed to load external entity "common.xsl"
>     compilation error: file stylesheets%5Chtml-chunked.xsl line 7 element
>     import
>     xsl:import : unable to load common.xsl
>
>   html-chunked.xsl import common.xsl with this line
>
>     <xsl:import href="common.xsl"/>
>
>   Both files are in the same directory.

It can be that I made a mistake somewhere in the recent hack, can you give
me a full example which demonstrates the error? Regression tests pass and
I am able to do XSL transform my webpage, which involves a lot of imports
and includes.

Could you please provide me few small files which picture the problem and
the command-line or code used to trigger the transformation?

Ciao,
Igor