Re: [xslt] Recent changes to external entity handling?

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:29:06PM +0100, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
>   I'm using the current HEAD from CVS of libxml2 and libxslt. With the
>   CVS versions from a couple of days ago everything worked fine here, now
>   I get this error:
>     warning: failed to load external entity "common.xsl"
>     compilation error: file stylesheets%5Chtml-chunked.xsl line 7 element
>     import
>     xsl:import : unable to load common.xsl
>   html-chunked.xsl import common.xsl with this line
>     <xsl:import href="common.xsl"/>
>   Both files are in the same directory.

Igor, this sounds related to your changes.
Sebastian, what does stylesheets%5Chtml-chunked.xsl mean ?
What is the path to your stylesheet ? If you used
well this might be the problem, one cannot compute an URI reference
from this,

  "stylesheets\html-chunked.xsl" + "common.xsl" = "common.xsl"

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine