Re: [xslt] xsltApplyOneTemplate

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003, srperan@sherlock.dif.um.es wrote:

> [...]
> Just joking. Where is your humor sense? ;)

Denying people information when they specifically ask for it has got nothing
whatsoever to do with a sense of humor. It's just plain ignorance.

> Well, This is my last post to this list and I want to say something
> I really hate those hackers rules,

These are not "hackers rules", but rather rules that ensure that the people
being willing to answer questions also have time for further libxslt
development. (I also found libxslt a bit difficult to handle in the
beginning, but I was willing to respect that those who are subscribed to
this and/or the libml2 maling list cannot spend all their time answering
questions asked by those who don't want to abide by the rules.

> Usually good hackers as probably you are, become unpleasant people.

How can you judge people as being unpleasant without knowing them better?

> I have been subscribed to many mail list and in some of them I have been
> an experienced "hacker" about the list theme and when somebody ask you
> something you think is a stupid question you get angry with this people
> and say those thing like RTFM or STFW.

I think nobody considered your question stupid. You should be able to make a
distinction between a asking stupid question and not having provided relevant
information (the latter applies to you).

Greetings,

	Holger