[xslt] xsltApplyOneTemplate

Title: xsltApplyOneTemplate

Hi,
        I am having a problem with applying a stylesheet. Most of the xml docs and stylesheets we are using are processed in a relatively short time, less than a second. However we have on the at is taking almost a minute. I have traced it down to the xsltApplOneTemplate being called over 39,000 times. What I am trying to figure out is if it is the complexity of the xml or the complexity of the stylesheet that is causing this. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Andy