Re: [xslt] xsltApplyOneTemplate

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 12:50:49PM +0200, Morus Walter wrote:
> srperan@sherlock.dif.um.es writes:
> >
> > Yes, in this list you must paste your social security number, shoes size
> > and at least the 80% of your source code if you want an answer.
> >
> I suggest that you read
> and reconsider what you did here.
>
> HTH
> 	Morus

Just joking. Where is your humor sense? ;)
Well, This is my last post to this list and I want to say something
I really hate those hackers rules, I think it is totally in the wrong
way, but I will paste here one :
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#believe4

Usually good hackers as probably you are, become unpleasant people. I
have been subscribed to many mail list and in some of them I have been
an experienced "hacker" about the list theme and when somebody ask you
something you think is a stupid question you get angry with this people
and say those thing like RTFM or STFW. But one day I noticed that this
behaviour just took me to be in a foul mood.
I found out that this was against my way of living and I decided to
change.

It was difficult, but it helpep me to make friends and be a better
person.

Thanks for your patience. I will solve my problem myself.

Jose