Re: [xslt] ANN: Mac OS X Binaries

Steve -

This sounds great. Question - is this stuff thread-safe?

Thanks

-g

On Thursday, July 18, 2002, at 02:16 PM, Steve Ball wrote:

I am pleased to announce that binaries are now available for:

libxml2-2.4.23
libxslt-1.0.19

For download and installation instructions see:

http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html

Please report any problems to Steve.Ball@zveno.com.

The binaries have been built as Mac OS X Frameworks,
which makes them much easier to use, either with the
standalone programs xmllint and xsltproc or packaged
with an application.

Daniel: How would you like me to submit the project
files (Mac OS X equivalent to Makefiles)? I can either
send them to you for inclusion in your development tree
or if you grant me write access to the CVS repository
I can add them myself.

Enjoy!
Steve Ball

-- Steve Ball | XSLT Standard Library | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd | Web Tcl Complete | XML XSL Schemas
http://www.zveno.com/ | TclXML TclDOM | Tcl, Web Development
Ph. +61 2 6242 4099 | Mobile (0413) 594 462 | Fax +61 2 6242 4099